In order to qualify for services, an individual must demonstrate a clinical need arising from a condition due to mental, behavioral, and an emotional illness that results in significant functional impairments in major life activities. All individuals must meet the following criteria on a continuing or intermitted basis:
- Individual must be 18 years of age or older;
- Individuals who demonstrate a mental, behavioral, or emotional illness resulting in significant impairments in major life activities;
- Individuals who display deficits in social skills, peer relations, and impulse control;
- Individuals with hyperactivity, depression, and/or a marginal connection with reality;
- Individuals having difficulty maintaining employment or family relationships;
- Individuals in the Metro Atlanta, Georgia area.